Virtualising physical appliances is just one part of the equation.
Is DDR5 more future proof? Is it faster? And what about DDR5's latency? We answer those questions and more.
US-headquartered Workato has appointed former Telstra distributor and aggregator partner lead David Ng as director of business development for Australia and New Zealand.
Many networked systems will not be compatible with Windows 11 and its advanced security features. Here's how to keep Windows 10 devices from being a weak link.
The Asia Pacific network security market is estimated to hit US$7.32 billion by 2025, driven by remote work trends and an increase in cyber threats.
- Brent Colbert exits AWS, takes on Arcanum AI channel role
- Canada’s Traction on Demand boosts A/NZ expansion with Trineo buy
- SAP Concur recruits from within to find new A/NZ boss
- 2degrees rolls out Fortinet SD-WAN while Vodafone taps Palo Alto for secure access
- Unpatched Office attack reminds us: Don't click every doc you're sent
- Lenovo expands ‘everything-as-a-service' play
- Windows 11's dark mode has its own dark sounds
- 8 surprising ways remote work helps business
- How Docker broke in half
- The steps to scaling a Wi-Fi network
- Microsoft adds another Start to Windows
- Sektor to distribute PAX payment terminal portfolio in A/NZ
- The 10 most powerful cybersecurity companies
- Druva’s Robert Cipriani takes on Ping Identity A/NZ channel duties
The vendor's SVP for APAC discusses his leadership journey.
Rodney Clark -- recently appointed as corporate vice president of Global Channel Sales at Microsoft -- offers exclusive insights into key channel priorities ahead
Distribution giant favouring familiarity over flamboyance following landmark A$68 million acquisition of Exeed, embarking on integration plans with a strong sense of déjà vu.
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.